Online Poker Stakes & Pricing
At Pro Poker Online we don’t just offer a variety of game formats, we also give you the flexibility to determine how your games will be staked to best suit your playing style. In the case of real money, and Bitcoin poker games, you will be required first to make a deposit. Once you have deposited funds into your account, you can then use these funds to play. Of course not everyone wants to spend money, and so we have catered for that too. Presently we offer three (3) different staking options:
Real money poker games
All real money games are conducted in USD. We have a variety of tables in play, allowing you to play for stakes as low as 1 cent, ranging all the way up to our no-limit tables where you can show off your high-roller skills!
Bitcoin poker games
We’ve also adopted Bitcoin as one of our supported payment methods, affording you the security and reliability that come with this popular crypto-currency. We make a very clear distinction between “Real money” Poker games and “Bitcoin” Poker games for several reasons.
- The volatile nature of Bitcoin as a currency means it’s value can increase or decreas dramatically during the course of a game. This means you could leave a game with more money than you started with even after losing several hands!
- The relatively high value of Bitcoin per unit. Presently, the international standard units for Bitcoin are BTC and mBTC (one thousandth of a BTC), which at the time of writing, means that 1 mBTC holds a value of $5 USD or more. In order to maintain standards and reduce confusion (nobody wants to try and work out how much 0.00005 BTC is worth!), this means that most games will be played with a minimum stake of $5 USD or more. You should of course check with your Bitcoin exchange to determine the current market value before entering into any Bitcoin games.
Free poker games
Sometimes it’s nice just to sit back, relax, and not have to worry about the money. This is particularly useful when you’re learning the game, refining a particular strategy or even if you’re just having a bit of fun. We provide unlimited free poker requiring no financial commitment for all members. Simply sign in and we’ll “cash you up” with our own virtual currency in the form of free poker chips.
Of course with all Real money & Bitcoin poker games, you need to deposit some funds in order to play. We have a few policies in place here, which we’ve outlined below:
- The minimum deposit is $5 USD
- The maximum deposit is $1,000 USD
- All Bitcoin transfers out (that is, transferring Bitcoin from our application to a 3rd party destination or your own Bitcoin wallet) attract a transfer fee of 10 Satoshi per byte. This is the current standard for transferring Bitcoin, in fact the higher the fee, the quicker you will see your transfer confirmed in the Blockchain. More information on this can be found here.
- All tables are subject to a 1.5% rake.